How to Rekindle His Romantic Interest in You

how to keep the passion going Hey, it’s James again. Here’s day 2 of your 14 day attraction tips course.
It’s just a preview of the kind of advice and insights I offer.

That way, you can make an informed decision about whether or not to stay on my subscriber list.

If you already know you don’t want ideas and relationship insights from me, just click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of my emails.

Today I’m going to remind you of something you already know. Something important but easily forgotten. Something that tugs at a man’s heart.

They are the things that make you smile when you think of him. The things that made you fall in love with him.
They were there when you first met him. That’s why you said yes when he asked you out.
They are the things hidden in his heart that you admire, appreciate and trust. It’s a beautiful thing when you first recognize those gems in his character.

Basically, that’s what falling in love is. It’s seeing into another person’s heart and desiring what you find there.

But then you hit a snag.
When we first begin a relationship with someone, we’re attracted to the possibility of what the relationship could become. It’s an exciting new adventure.

As that possibility becomes a reality, it’s intoxicating… for a while. And then the intoxication seems to fade.
Usually, it fades for one person sooner than it does for the other person. And it fades because you get used to the things that initially made your partner seem special.

When that magical feeling becomes an everyday feeling, it’s easy to stop looking for potential in your partner. Instead, you fixate on the ways he’s different from you, the things you don’t like. And you can easily forget all about the things that initially attracted you to him.

In a long-term relationship, it’s normal for the feelings of infatuation to come and go. When feelings of infatuation are low, you stop fixating on the things you find attractive about him. You see him as a normal person. The sense that he’s “perfect” reveals itself to be an illusion.

When that illusion breaks, the magic withers and some relationships die.
If that’s happened to you, I have some good news. Recovering that special connection isn’t all that difficult.

If you want the best relationship possible, in the beginning and for the long-haul, take this advice. Keep on looking for the qualities in him you most enjoy, desire and respect. Finding them once isn’t enough. Trust me, if you don’t keep looking for them, you’ll forget about them.

And then something terrible happens. Problems become the focus of the relationship. And that slowly poisons the magic of your romantic connection.

So never stop looking for what’s good in the relationship, and in him. Search the mind and heart of your partner diligently and often. And when you see something beautiful in him, acknowledge it out loud. Let him know you appreciate him.

When you do that, two things happen.

First, as you rediscover the things in him that resonate with you, you’ll feel the electric excitement of possibility all over again. You’ll feel alive. You’ll feel desire, and you’ll want to follow that feeling on a journey that brings you closer to him again and again.

He’ll sense that positive energy in you and be attracted to it.

And here’s the second thing that will happen.

You’ll also be encouraging him to show you more of the qualities that made you fall in love with him in the first place. Usually, those are the same qualities that make him feel happy and fully alive. So it’s like you bring out the best in him when you look for what you like.

And here’s the magic that seals the deal…

He will like the version of himself that he finds in your presence. And that will make him want to spend more time with you.

how to keep the passion goingYou will essentially reawaken and reinforce the special qualities that cause attraction between the two of you.
If you do this from the beginning of a relationship, you’ll not only keep the flames of passion burning hot, but you’ll build a more solid foundation, as well.

What it comes down to is this. No matter how strong the initial magic feels, loving someone is a choice. So choose to love the best you can find in him. Don’t let frustration or setbacks become the focus of your attention.

Everything you fell in love with is still there, hidden in his heart. Seek it out, and never stop telling him what you find.

His Secret Obsession

Discover something every man is secretly obsessed with.

It's something he CRAVES... More than love, more than money, even more than sex.

This one secret obsession holds the key to winning a man's love, attention, and total devotion for LIFE but not one woman in a thousand even knows it exists!

And those that do almost never share it with another soul.

133 thoughts on “How to Rekindle His Romantic Interest in You

1. Amanda said:

Hi James,
    thank you for all the advice above. I am dating again, after my divorce 3 years ago. I have met a nice guy and we seem to like each other. He lives in another city (about 1 hour away). I don´t want him to think I am needy when I ask him when we will see each other again (Right now we only meet on Weekends). It is me always asking. Can you give me some advice in how to ask him or tell him I want to spend more time with him without sounding so needy?
    Amanda

2. Lana said:

I’ve been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Everything was good at first, we both worked really hard for each other and made an effort to see each other and really connect when we did. The first serious problem started when we went for holiday and I noticed the way he stared at girls. It was like an owl moving its head around 360 degrees to follow almost every girl he saw. I got annoyed as I felt disrespected and I tried to explain nicely to him that it bothers me. His answer was that he’s curious and just looking but he’s still holding my hand and going home with me.

We encounter small problems here and there but usually manage to solve it. It has been a few months but I noticed a change in his behavior like he’s not loving/warm anymore. He doesn’t hold me or give me kisses, doesn’t say he loves me. I can see him trying hard to control his irritation when I say something wrong or give the wrong answer. He plays on his phone all the time, ignores me, stares at girls, smokes a lot etc.

I was upset about the way he treated me that I cried while talking to him. He says it’s all in my head but I can see the huge difference in treatment. I talked to him a few times to the point I gave up because he gets annoyed when I ask too much. He says I don’t respect him because I don’t listen when he says there’s nothing wrong.

Not sure what I did to make him put a huge wall. I am giving him space now by just talking when he messages me. We just came back from 2 weeks of holiday but I don’t feel connected at all. I am not sure if he plans to break it off or waiting for something better to come along.

Please James, if you could help me to make this work or if you have any advice for me, I am so lost.

• Tracey said:

Hi Lana,

In reading your post I am reminded of a few articles that James has shared with his readers that touches on these topics. I want you to read them and try to find ways to incorporate his advice into your relationship. The first one talks about the stages every relationship goes through: The 5 Stages of a Relationship. Since your boyfriend brought up respect this next article can give you tips on how to show him respect in a way that he will see and appreciate it: When You Can’t Respect the Man You Love, Try These 3 Tips. And the last article I want you to read gives advice on the things all relationships need to thrive: The 5 Things Your Relationship Needs To Thrive. I truly hope these help.

Best wishes,
      Tracey T.

• Lana said:

Thank you so much Tracey.
        I will have a look at the links and try to implement them.

3. Ash Noella said:

Thanks James. I’m having issues related to everything you said and I think what you said will be helpful.

4. James Bauer said:

That must be frustrating. Are you saying he asked to see you but then blocked your messages before you could arrange a time to meet?

5. Leigh Ann said:

My situation is that I have been with him for 8 yrs. We lived together as husband and wife, he added me to his insurance (medical and auto). He trusted me with his check book and his credit and debit cards. He even put me as a beneficiary on his life insurance. He and I were each other’s best friend, lover and partner all that time. Then he comes up one day says that he never loved me and that he found out his high school sweet heart lives in Alabama and that he still loves her. He treated me like a queen before he found that out. I mean he was very good to me and then all of a sudden he changed to someone I don’t know. But just recently he started calling me a couple of times just to talk. How do I get the man I love back?

Hi Leigh Ann. This is a great question, but it’s the kind of question that’s better answered with some back and forth discussion. You can do that on our private (members only) forum. If you’re not already a member of our Irresistible Insiders group, you can learn more about it here:
      beirresistible.com/members/irresistible-insiders-club

6. Morressa McAllister-Morgan said:

Hi. I was just thinking about somethings you said and I have a question. How do you get the man you’ve been in love with for many years to really notice you. I’ve written to him, not sure if he even read my letter. We engage in brief conversation on Instagram. What do you say to a strong willed man, that will make him feel for me and notice me?

Interesting questions, Morressa. Now I have a question for you…

What is it about this man that makes him so special to you?

Does he know that you see him in that way? I mean, does he understand the very specific things that you see in him that make you like him above other men?

If a woman spoke of me the way you speak of this man, I can tell you I would take notice. So I wonder if he knows what you see in him.

Lately I’ve been pondering the way the people around us can have an effect on our strength, resilience, compassion, and even deeper aspects of our being. But if he doesn’t know you’re that kind of person who sees the best in him and wants to draw it out, you could just be another face in the crowd.

Always on your side,

7. Aleasia said:

Thank you for the advise I have started using it because I’m experiencing this shut out problem with my boyfriend and it’s gotten to the point where I am ready to let it all go. So tonight I’m about to sit him down and have this conversation.